Saturday, August 01, 2009

Never Without My Chase Master Card

I’m A shopaholic. That’s something I should acknowledge off the top. Ever since getting my first credit card back in university I couldn’t aid but by anything and everything I desired on it. Over the old age since, I’ve been through respective different credit cards. Lately the 1 I utilize the most is my Chase Master Card mostly because the characteristics and fringe benefits are just far better then any of my other cards.

In a given calendar month I might set up to a couple thousand dollars on my Chase Master Card alone. This includes every sort of purchase from dinner at a fast nutrient eating house to playthings for the kids. Unless it is a really small purchase like a intelligence paper or candy barroom I almost never utilize cash anymore. As I figured out a long clip ago, for good or for bad, there isn’t really much point to paying with paper money anymore. While the retail merchants like it because they get to maintain all the cash and do a batch less paperwork because of it, there is no more than benefit to me to make that outweighs the irritation of being bogged down with change.

On my Chase Master Card Iodine go on to have got a great disbursement bounds and fringe benefits that reward me for using their card over other word forms of payment. When I first got my card, for instance, there was an introductory ninety twenty-four hours time period where I got six percent back from all of my gas purchases and it didn’t matter where I went to purchase my gas. It was that characteristic alone that caught my interest and got me to switch over over from another bank’s card.

Now that the initial ninety twenty-four hours offer is over with I still get price reductions on gas. As long as I pay with my Chase Master card I get three percent off of gas, still at any gas station. The price reduction is never contiguous but it looks as a tax deduction on my statement so it’s worked out before I have got to pay my bill.

What I establish out after getting the Chase Master Card is that the price reductions they give apply to more than then just filling my tank. While it doesn’t sound as great as six or three percent, there is a 1 percent discount on everything else I purchase from any other retailer. For person who passes as much as I do, this really adds up to a large savings. Again, it do me inquire why anyone would trouble oneself using cash at all these days. When people believe I’m odd for using a credit card to pay for a 10 dollar purchase I just allow them cognize that it all adds up. By the end of a year, using a credit card salvages me 100s of dollars.

Other great characteristics Chase Master Cards offer are things like low interest rates and fees. Some of their cards don’t have got any annual fee attached at all. They supply online access to your measure which is a free service on some of their plans. My friend’s Chase Master Card even gives him insurance on rental cards when he travels. Naturally he doesn’t like to utilize cash much either.

No comments: