Thursday, July 13, 2006

The best approach is not to have credit card debt at all

On a positive note, Chase recently extended the introductory 0% balance transfer rate on their Chase Platinum Visa Card to up to 15 months.Contrast this with going to court, where taxpayers cover the costs of the judge, staff and courtroom and where you may not have to pay any legal fees until your case is resolved. They may be using it to make purchases in your name. That's why you need to study the filler material that comes with your statement each month. Credit cards that offer cash back programs are the Chase Cash Plus Rewards Visa Card and the Citi Dividend Platinum Select Credit Card.You'd have to pay off the entire balance transfer before a single penny gets directed to any new purchases you've made with the card. In a financial emergency, you can borrow against your own CD or savings account with an interest rate of only about 2% to 3%. Credit reports are very important when you apply for loans for a mortgage, a car, or when you fill out credit card applications. But remember, reward cards tend to have higher interest rates and carrying a balance on any credit card is generally not advisable. This also provides you the opportunity to make a more informed decision on which credit card to accept. They will base how many times you’ve paid late, how much debt you owe and how much is the credit still available. Once the Credit-ED Challenge is completed, students are encouraged to take the Credit-ED Challenge Certification quiz to become Credit-ED Certified. In order to get the lowest advertised APR you will need a good credit rating. This way, you avoid paying for interests while you pay off your credit card balances. Chase launched its Chase/Continental Airlines Banking Card back in 1999.Customers with a Chase Select checking account have the option of earning miles at a much faster rate: They earn one OnePass mile for every dollar they spend on their Chase debit card.

15 comments:

Natwho said...

If you are in need of money for any purposes like really bad credit financing we can help. We are one of the fastest growing finance sites and specialize in really bad credit financing and many other types of loans. To apply online, come to http://www.nwcleasing.com and let us show you just how fast and easy it is to get the financing you need today.

Jamesmatthew said...

Thanks for the advice. Following your advice, I found that this website is good source to apply online for credit cards.

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

Natwho said...

If you are in need of money for any purposes like bad credit car loans we can help. We are one of the fastest growing finance sites and specialize in bad credit car loans and many other types of loans. To apply online, come to http://www.nwcleasing.com and let us show you just how fast and easy it is to get the financing you need today.

Thomassamuel said...

Did you know - credit cards are horrible for ones credit history. Choose Debit Cards here. No credit history issue. No credit check, instant approval.

Bill Harrison said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a reward credit cards
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Meg Taylor said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a reviews of debt management consokidators site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Jane Carpenter said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a retail banking site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

James Baker said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my bad credit mortgage refinancing loan site.
Have a great week!

Joe Berenguer said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a bad credit mortgage pennsylvania
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Bill Harrison said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a reservations payments
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Bill Harrison said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a reservations payments
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

Bill Harrison said...

This is an excellent blog. Keep it going.You are providing
a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my financing site.
Have a great week!

Jamesmatthew said...

I was wondering how my neighbour could save a fortune on her credit cards. Now I too have the secret.

Joshuathomas said...

The Advanta Platinum BusinessCard with Rewards has no annual fee and an attractive long term 0% introductory rate on balance transfers.