Wednesday, May 30, 2007

How To Achieve Financial Freedom Ideas

A passion of mine is researching how to achieve financial freedom ideas. I have looked at many sources of information and attended all sorts of seminars. Then one day I stumbled across an advertisement on the internet for an e-book titled "What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" by a guy called Jamie McIntyre. The title alone instantly grabbed my attention as I felt I could really relate to it. I don't know about you but I often felt that most of what I had learned at school was of no real value to me in everyday life. Anyway my curiosity was aroused so I downloaded the free e-book and after reading the first few pages, instantly realized how much this could benefit people.

The more I read the more I wished I had learned all this at school myself. I kept imagining how different everyone's lives could be if they'd had this knowledge at a young age. However, as they say you are never too old to learn, so if you are looking for a how to wealth system then this is it.

In his book Jamie covers everything you need to know about financial intelligence and emotional intelligence. Strategies on how to buy property with virtually no money down. 8 steps to start you on the path to becoming a millionaire and many, many more ways to achieve financial freedom ideas. It's easy to understand and filled with strategies to help you sort out exactly where your finances are now and where you would like them to be.

You can also get a free DVD on What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had. On this DVD
Jamie gives you a taste of all the different ways you can create unlimited wealth by attending his 21st Century Academy seminars. I personally have attended 3 of the 21st Century Academy seminars which have opened my eyes up to a wealth of information. They include speakers presenting their strategies on numerous methods of share trading. The many variations on different types of property investment. You can learn from the experts how to develop your own internet business, plus many more ideas on how to manage your finances.

Even though I am well and truly on my way to achieving my goal, which is to create unlimited wealth in all areas of my life, I still found Jamie's information invaluable, and would recommend everyone attend one of his seminars or at least read What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had.

And the best part of all this is that anyone can do this. You don't need to be an expert you just need to get expert advice.

No comments: